Do you have questions about marketing? I’m sure you do – otherwise you probably would not be reading this. ;)
I’ve been a marketing nerd since the turn of the century and I get a lot of questions. Some questions are unique. With others I get a lot of the same.
What I’ve found interesting is that with so many of the questions I get, there is only one way to find the answer. I find myself saying the same things over and over and over again. It gets a bit frustrating – not just for me – but for the people that ask me. They get frustrated by always getting the same answer.
The thing is, that’s just the way it is. There is nothing that can be done about it but suck it up and go with it. ;)
So first, I’m going to tell you about the 25 marketing questions that I get all the time.
And then I’m going to tell you how you can get the answers. There may be additional things that can be useful to get a more complete answers, but in general, this one way is going to get you very very far.
This list is not going to be exhaustive. I know that. There are still a plethora of questions out there that can also be answered by using this way of finding out. As more come to me, I may add to the list. If you can think of any, please let me know in the comments. But the following questions are definitely ones that can be answered by using the approach I’ll discuss below.
So here goes …
- How do I find the right people to sell to?
- Who should I sell my product/service to?
- Who is interested in my product/service?
- Where can I reach the people that are interested in my product or service?
- How do I talk to people to get them interested in my product or service?
- What should I say in my advertising?
- Why are my Facebook ads not working?
- Why are my Google AdWords ads not working?
- Why are my ads not working in general?
- How do I get my Facebook followers to buy from me?
- How much should I charge for my product/service?
- How can I make my product/service interesting to people?
- What are going to be the most effective marketing messages for my product/service?
- What should I blog/vlog/podcast about?
- What media should I try to get featured in?
- Which social media should I be on?
- Should I be blogging?
- Should I create videos?
- Should I podcast?
- Should I do webinars?
- What should I say to people in my marketing emails?
- Should I write a book as part of my marketing?
- How can I get people to trust my product/service?
- What motivates people to buy from me?
- What kind of language will work best for me in my marketing, e.g. should I be informal or informal, serious or funny?
So where can you find the answers to these questions?
Well … [Read more…]