Your marketing strategy and plan lays the foundation for your marketing efforts.
It’s really about 80% of your marketing – and makes the other 20% so much more effective.
It also makes all your marketing decisions much easier because it works a bit like a compass. When you are not sure what to do, you can go back to your strategy and it will help you make a decision.
If things fit within the strategy, you are off to the races, if not, then you will have a clear reason why and be able to let that idea go without having to worry if it was the right thing.
A solid marketing strategy and plan will allow you to…
- Sell easier and quicker by targeting the right people
- Know what marketing message will be most effective and where to most effectively deliver it
- Know how to separate yourself from the competition so that your target audience chooses you over them
- Make sure you are doing things in your marketing communications that get you results and make you money – zero waste!
- Build a marketing system that ensures that you get maximum results from your marketing with minimum effort – that’s ROI for you!
Just some of the things I can do with you…
Marketing Health Check
I’ll go over what you are currently doing in your marketing and give you a list of things that can be improved to get you more results.
Together we will ensure you are targeting the right market, kicking the competition’s behind, making them love you and using the right ways to market to them.
We had a big task ahead of us doing requirement analysis for the Open University and decided to enlist help to get the project started. It was clear that analysing the target groups was the first step and we asked Thoranna to lead that analysis. She came in with her unique drive and positivity and managed to lead us through what is a complicated process in a simple way. We are very happy with the results which will be very useful was we continue to develop the website and for our marketing efforts.
– Halla Kolbeinsdottir – Web Master, Marketing and Communications – The Open University at Reykjavik University
Together we make sure you know exactly what you are going to do, when and how – a clear program to follow.
We needed ideas for our marketing and a review to figure out what could be improved. We also wanted to get our marketing better organised so we knew what to do and when.
We got Thoranna to go over things with us. She did a detailed report of what could be improved and how, and gave us a lot of good ideas for our marketing. The marketing calendar she helped us set up was really useful and she introduced us to lots of methods and tools to help simplify our marketing and be able to do more in less time (and for less money).
I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend getting her to review your marketing, give you feedback and ideas. When it comes to organisation and ways to simplify your marketing, she knows her stuff.
– Maria Thorgeirsdottir, Manager, Innovation House